Update Music DB

Help each other out

Update Music DB

Postby ddiv on Mon Mar 08, 2004 4:55 am

Hi,

Just new to xlobby and loving it. The button in the DB editor that lets you update your music DB rather than completely redoing it gives me an error saying that Steven forgot to add this feature back in or something...is it my release or has this not been added yet? I have to update the Title Display of all my CDs (to remove the main folder name they are located in) and I dont want to have to do that every time I add a new CD

As a side question, is there a way to have it automatically not show the Top level folder name on every CD? I have a main folder AUDIO\ and I keep my albums in folers within it ie C:\AUDIO\Album_Name

THanks!
ddiv

Postby mattdisaster on Mon Mar 08, 2004 1:28 pm

Welcome to the forums ddiv-
The update feature was around for like 1 alpha I think, heh, then steven reqorked alot in 39 and forgot to add it. It should be back and running (we hope heh) in the new alpha 40. As for your problem with the top level folder, try making the default folder "C:\Audio\" that should take care of that problem. Good luck!

-matt
mattdisaster

Postby ddiv on Mon Mar 08, 2004 6:22 pm

thanks...yeah I have it under C:\rips\audio so I guess I move it to right above C: Thanks for the help...I really am blown away by this whole xlobby thing :D I hope setting up the PPC side of it goes as smoothly as setting up my main machine/skin
ddiv