xLobby not interpretting cr/lf correctly in dvd-pro imports

Help each other out

xLobby not interpretting cr/lf correctly in dvd-pro imports

Postby cmhardwick on Thu Jul 19, 2007 11:28 pm

I'm using DVD Pro 3.0 and pulling the exported file into Cinematic Collection Viewer v1.4.5 then exporting from there into the old 2.4 version format so I can import into the older xLobby. Recently i've noticed that, instead of line breaks, i'm getting little squares in the plots, messing up the formatting.

Example below:
--------------------------------------------------
Welcome aboard the Seaview, "the most extraordinary submarine in all the Seven Seas!" From the outside, the ship appears to be a high-tech research vessel, but it's actually the mightiest weapon in the Cold War arsenal of the U.S., sent on perilous, top-second missions to battle the enemies of mankind.����Join Admiral Harriman Nelson, Captain Lee Crane and the crew of the Seaview, as they venture through a breathtaking undersea world in Irwin Allen's action packed TV classic, where science-fiction adventure meets espionage thriller! ������(Episode List)��1. Eleven Days to Zero��2. The City Beneath the Sea��3. The Fear-Makers ��4. The Mist of Silence��5. The Price of Doom��6. The Sky is Falling��7. Turn Back the Clock��8. The Village of Guilt��9. Hot Line��10. Submarine Sunk Here��11. The Magnus Beam��12. No Way Out��13. The Blizzard Makers��14. The Ghost of Moby Dick��15. Long Live the King��16. Hail to the Chief

is SHOULD be like this:
Welcome aboard the Seaview, "the most extraordinary submarine in all the Seven Seas!" From the outside, the ship appears to be a high-tech research vessel, but it's actually the mightiest weapon in the Cold War arsenal of the U.S., sent on perilous, top-second missions to battle the enemies of mankind.

Join Admiral Harriman Nelson, Captain Lee Crane and the crew of the Seaview, as they venture through a breathtaking undersea world in Irwin Allen's action packed TV classic, where science-fiction adventure meets espionage thriller!

(Episode List)
1. Eleven Days to Zero
2. The City Beneath the Sea
3. The Fear-Makers
4. The Mist of Silence
5. The Price of Doom
6. The Sky is Falling
7. Turn Back the Clock
8. The Village of Guilt
9. Hot Line
10. Submarine Sunk Here
11. The Magnus Beam