Baddabing's Modern Metal updated Mar 01

Skin graphics and skinning help

Re: Baddabing's Modern Metal updated Mar 01

Postby BaddaBing on Mon Mar 16, 2009 2:43 pm

Just out of curiosity - what video card are you using? How did you configure zoom player to go full screen to go to your big screen?

I'm running XP and two video cards, the primary monitor (monitor 1) is a mid-priced ATI Radeon card with passive/heatsink cooling, running 1,920 x 1,080 resolution, sitting in a PCI slot. As I do not play any 3D graphic games on the PC I do not need a video card with active (fan & motor) type cooling. I have an XBox and a WII that are fed to the projector via a remote control switchbox.
The secondary video card is an inexpensive (19 bucks at Frys) PCI slot card, running 800x600 to run the touchscreen (monitor 2)
I then configure XP to stretch the desktop across the two monitors and set Xlobby to run on monitor 2.
ZoomPlayer is configured to start in full screen on the primary desktop that feeds the projector.
Last edited by BaddaBing on Tue Mar 17, 2009 3:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BaddaBing

Postby vaporhat on Mon Mar 16, 2009 3:03 pm

back to your security cam set-up.

Are you using a DVR capture card? or how are you recording the the video streams?

Thanks.
Last edited by vaporhat on Tue Mar 17, 2009 3:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
vaporhat

Postby Marbles_00 on Mon Mar 16, 2009 4:39 pm

I'm sorry Baddabing...did you really mean to type ISA? *Well...DOH!, of course you did, otherwise you would have corrected your post.* You still can get ISA? Your motherboard supports ISA...or do you have some sort of add-on card to do it? Better yet....how did you get your WinXp to support it? I mean I had a Rage Fury Pro AGP card that was giving me grief with driver instability issues, that I had to replace it. That is such an out-dated technology...I'm surprised to read that poeple still use it (thought I was the only one with an old 733 that at one point had an ISA 16-bit Soundblaster).

Cool.
Marbles_00

Previous