Boolean logic commands

V3 help and support questions

Boolean logic commands

Postby Grooby on Sun Apr 26, 2009 1:23 pm

Wes or anybody...

Ok, been trying to get this to work but no joy...

I have show and hide commands all linked to play and stop commands in music to control the main menu player which work great. What happens at the moment is when a playlist or track finishes the player and album are still displayed on the menu. Have to click exit to clear the screen.

I have been trying to set a Boolean command to trigger the clear playlist and hide commands when the playlist time = 0.00.

This doesnt work because the playlist stats are never correct as they miss out the first track time info so it never gets down to zero to trigger it. So i tried as an example to get it to trigger on playing time - audioplayer>time>%elapsed% / %total% to trigger when it reaches 0.00. Nothing happens so i am obviously doing summit wrong?

ScreenShot002.jpg

As an example how would i set it up to clear the playlist and do all my hide commands when music finishes playing?

Thanks
Andy
Grooby

Re: Boolean logic commands

Postby wesblack on Mon Apr 27, 2009 6:31 am

Andy,

I Just saw your post, I have not tried this yet but there is 2 issues.

1.audioplayer>time>%elapsed% / %total%
2. your 0.00 should be 0:00

Use this in the if statement
audioplayer>time>%elapsed% = 0:00

I hope this helps, I will try and confirm tomorrow

Wes Black \ Calrad
wesblack

Re: Boolean logic commands

Postby Grooby on Fri May 01, 2009 7:37 pm

Wes, not really tried this yet as for my idea to work would need the 1st track in playlist to populate correctly so i get playlist getting down to 0:00 to shut down the menu player...i must get MANTIS set up so i can see what is happening with xlobby...meanwhile any movement on fixing (if it's possible) the first track issue?

Andy
Grooby