Undo-

Got an idea, post it here

Undo-

Postby rika on Tue Nov 11, 2008 9:44 am

Any change to get a undo command like ctrl+z in skin editor.
Also it would be great to skip the auto save when closing the skin editor when not using the "close and save" button.

Any change to get back the advance funktions for a category. No we cant make a category multiscreened or have a show/hide funktion
with out making enter/exit events for that.

Rika
rika

Re: Undo-

Postby BaddaBing on Tue Nov 11, 2008 5:21 pm

I second these requests - a last action undo and bring back the all the functions we used to have for multi column categories. Of course the column stuff may still be there but I can't find it.
BaddaBing

Postby samsonlov on Tue Feb 24, 2009 6:16 pm

Bump.
(Really could have used this weekend) - Don't forget to: Save! Save! Save! - then you can at least "Alt-F4" and get back to wherever your last save was. This would have helped when I selected almost all the buttons on my lighting screen and accidentally hit "delete" instead of "up-arrow". "Dough!" :oops:
samsonlov

Postby vaporhat on Fri Feb 27, 2009 2:04 pm

+1

or maybe even creating a back-up skin with every save.
vaporhat

Postby rika on Fri Feb 27, 2009 5:44 pm

Could we also have the copy (ctrl+c) command to paste copyed element more than one time.
As it is now you could only paste (ctrl+v) one time, then you have to copy (ctrl+c) the element again...
This funktion would solve the multi sceen problems that i have.
I don´t know if it´s me but i have not been able to skin in 3.0 yet. Multi screen elements just mess my skin upp and some elements just seems to dissapere.
Other elemets, categorys that i add could come out multi sceen when it should not, and since xlobby auto saves everything when you close the skin editor this gives you a hard time skinning...
We could also use a short command for elements orders like bring to front or back, as it is now it´s alot of clicking to set an element to the right layer.
Skiners comments please.

Rika
Last edited by rika on Fri Feb 27, 2009 10:50 pm, edited 3 times in total.
rika

Postby BaddaBing on Fri Feb 27, 2009 6:20 pm

Could we also have the copy (ctrl+c) command to paste copyed element more than one time.

More than one paste per copy and maintain front to back order when copying multiple objects

Multi screen elements just mess my skin upp and some elements just seems to dissapere

yep, experienced it - hate it

as it is now it´s alot of clicking to set an element to the right layer

lot of clicking to skin - period. When a new event is involved you have to have so many skinning windows open and you can't move them off the skin to see what you are doing
BaddaBing