My Xlobby Google Pages now closing...

Speak your mind

My Xlobby Google Pages now closing...

Postby Marbles_00 on Mon Aug 25, 2008 5:03 pm

Yes, after about a year or so running it, I am now starting to close it down. It is being transfered over to here:
http://sites.google.com/site/xlobbyfree/ (or click down in my signature).

This is the new thing Google is offering. I'm doing this now as Google has stopped signup of new accounts to their Page Creator. For the while, they haven't indicated that they will be closing down Page Creator, but I'm starting to transfer over just to play safe. My google pages (mayhem.prod.googlepage.com) will be following suit in the next while. Currently all download links still go to thier original locations, but they will be transfered as well.

Please bare with me during this time, as I'm learning about Google Sites as I go.

Thanks to all.
Marbles_00

Re: My Xlobby Google Pages now closing...

Postby sharp_1 on Mon Aug 25, 2008 8:51 pm

Marb:

Hmm, not a bad idea my friend!!! I think I will follow your lead on this one too.

Thanks for the heads up.

Sharp_1
sharp_1

Postby P3rv3rt B3ar on Mon Aug 25, 2008 10:39 pm

Tried to start little page for pervtalk...

F that service!!! I just cant pass their reverse turing test!!! Ok they got me, im really a robot sent from future to annihilate human race. :lol:

oh well if i cant make html by hand... its not really my cup of tea anyway...
P3rv3rt B3ar

Postby Marbles_00 on Tue Aug 26, 2008 6:29 am

Actually there is an HTML button after you enter to edit a screen. Its on the top right side of the edit window. That's how I've been able to enter the counter code from Go Stats.
Marbles_00