Sort with cover?

Help each other out

Sort with cover?

Postby Colby on Mon Nov 22, 2004 7:39 pm

why do my albums sort this way?

I did a refined search for STONE TEMPLE PILOTS, the category delivered the results of my query from my music database. My question is why does it say other albums, for the album that STP is on? why doesnt it say ENCOMIUM (like whats playing)? Image
I dont like this
Is there anyway to have it deliver the results and show the album as it is, like the good ole days? Or maybe there could be a new type of subsort for various artists type albums.

I notice if I click the other albums thumb it will show this other song. I see the reason for this its actaully a better sort.

Ideally: I would want it how it is except, I dont want other albums thumbnails. Just display the album as is (ie ENCOMIUM) then when I click it, it opens listing the one STP track.
Colby

Postby Colby on Tue Dec 14, 2004 5:37 am

Ok 'nother problem. I like having all my artists' albums show up as top level but recently I got a box set of 8 disks all the same album, (best of '80s). I would like to have one thumbnail for this album and upon click it opens disk 1 details of this album. Then I could choose next disk from this details overlay thus showing the next disk's details. I would want this for all my multi disk albums. Is it possible? I dont want artists>allalbums structure.

I suppose Im asking for multi disk support for audio cds.
Colby

Postby karaoke on Wed Feb 09, 2005 5:24 am

Why do my albums sort this way?

Did you solve this?
karaoke