PocketPC website image refresh command?

Help each other out

PocketPC website image refresh command?

Postby jowaldo on Tue Jan 13, 2004 4:49 am

I'm making weather screens with images for my PocketPC and I noticed the xlobby command on the normal weather page for "refresh" is 5.

When I use that command on the PPC client it just freezes, is there another command for it, or is this a bug?
jowaldo

Postby stevenhanna6 on Tue Jan 13, 2004 10:21 pm

sounds like a bug I havent gotten around to making weather screens yet so thats why I haven't seen this before.
stevenhanna6

Postby MFan on Tue Jan 13, 2004 11:47 pm

jowaldo,

When I implemented the weather screens on the ppc, I found that the first time you opened them up, they would just show a blank orange field where the weather info should be. If you push the refresh button (configured as a '5'), it would show the desired weather screen after a few seconds, but the screen would be very dark. If after a few more seconds, you tapped anywhere on the screen, it would lighten up to its normal intensity. This is somewhat of an unusual event, but is this what you are seeing?

Don
MFan

Postby jowaldo on Wed Jan 14, 2004 1:27 am

Don

Yes that is pretty much exactly what I got, but the first time I go to that page the picture is there already because I have the "load images on startup" checked. But if xlobby is running for a long time I need the refresh button.

I'm using weather webcams on a lot of my ppc weather screens, its realllllly sweet. :D
jowaldo